Museums in Vienna
The following recommended museums are located near the technical university.
Vienna Segway Tour
Pedal Power Segway Tours
Discover Vienna while you enjoy riding a Segway!
Imagine cruising effortlessly along beautiful parks and around historic buildings while receiving a great orientation, historical and current-day information, and unique and fascinating stories, fantastic photo ops and superb personal service from your guide.
The Original Pedal Power Segway Tour:
Oper - Albertinaplatz - Josefplatz - Michaelerplatz - Hofburg - Heldenplatz - Kunsthistorisches/Naturhistorisches Museum - Parlament - Rathaus - Freyung - Am Hof - Stadtpark - Karlsplatz - Universität - Stephansdom - Ringstraße
Duration: 3 hrs / Reservations required!
Meeting Point: PEDAL POWER City Office - Bösendorferstraße 5
The Segway is the first of its kind - a self-balancing, personal transportation device that's designed to operate in any pedestrian environment. Computers and two electric motors in the base of the device keep the Segway upright. Go forward by shifting your weight forward on the platform, and backward by shifting your weight backward.
HOP ON HOP OFF bus tours
Our Vienna bus tour lets you delve into Vienna’s rich history, sophisticated culture and stunning architecture. The flexibility of our hop-on, hop-off tours allows you to immerse yourself in Vienna's beautiful museums, magnificent palaces, grand monuments and rolling gardens at your own pace.
- Vienna Bus Tours
- HOP-ON DISCOVER HOP-OFF EXPLORE
- Free onboard WiFi
- See all of Vienna’s top sights and attractions along 2 routes in 1-day.
- Ride the open-top sightseeing bus for 1-day, hopping-on and off at over 20 stops around the city.
- Enjoy a personal guided walking tour included free with your ticket.
Tickets and "3 routes-map": https://www.bigbustours.com/en/vienna/classic-vienna-tour-ticket/
Get a quick overview of Vienna’s most popular sights with our HOP ON HOP OFF bus tour. With just one ticket you can get on and off at as many stops as you like.
- Vienna's biggest HOP ON HOP OFF route network
- Short waiting times
- Free WIFI on all buses
- Including audio guide in 16 languages
- Free guided walking tour
- Extra kids' channel in German & English
- Discounted family ticket
- Free bonus booklet
Tours in Schönbrunn Palace
Deep rooted in Vienna’s imperial past, Schönbrunn Palace is one of the finest examples of Baroque architecture in Vienna. Under the reign of Maria Theresia in the 18th century Schönbrunn Palace was to become the magnificent focus of court life. From that time onwards it played host to the leading statesmen of Europe. In 1996 Schönbrunn Palace and park were put on the list of UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Sites. The cultural and picturesque Schönbrunn Palace is one of Vienna’s most popular historical attractions and is waiting to be discovered.
The Schönbrunn Classic Pass is a special package comprising:
- Grand Tour of the Palace with audio guide
- Privy Garden: take a stroll under the shady pergola walks
- Maze & Labyrinth: fun, games and relaxation for children and adults
- Orangery Garden: relax in the historical garden
- Gloriette with viewing terrace: fantastic panoramic view of Vienna
Duration: 3-4 hours
Available online & at the cash desk from 1 April 2019 - 3 November 2019
All tours, tickets and prices:
Recommended tours and trips