Authors are requested to submit short papers outlining the relevance and the originality of their works until the
submission deadline at 2019-March-31
Authors of accepted papers will be invited to present their research work at the Conference by 30 minutes oral presentations.
- You are invited to submit 2-page short papers to WAVES 2019.
- A maximum of 2 papers per registered presenting author is allowed.
- Submissions must be in camera ready PDF format.
- Please strictly follow the formatting instruction in the provided LaTeX template.
- Submit your abstract.
- Notification of acceptance will be given by 2019-May-15.
- Table of registration fees.
- Pay registration fee via ConfTool.